Journal of Green Engineering will publish original, high quality, peer-reviewed research papers and review articles dealing with environmentally safe engineering including their systems. The goal is to promote environmentally safe engineering by utilizing various modeling approaches, but especially transdisciplinary approach between various disciplines of engineering, as well as, other disciplines e.g., social sciences. Of particular interest are papers that reflect recent development and application of modeling tools as well as innovative solutions in the field of environmentally safe engineering.
Aims and Scope:
- Theoretical and numerical modeling of environmentally safe electrical engineering devices and systems
- Simulation of performance of innovative energy supply systems including renewable energy systems, as well as energy harvesting systems
- Modeling and optimization of human environmentally conscientiousness environment (especially related to electromagnetics and acoustics) Modeling and optimization of applications of engineering sciences and technology to medicine and biology
- Advances in modeling including optimization, product modeling, fault detection and diagnostics, inverse models
- Advances in software and systems interoperability, validation and calibration techniques. Simulation tools for sustainable environment (especially electromagnetic, and acoustic)
- Experiences on teaching environmentally safe engineering (including applications of engineering sciences and technology to medicine and biology)